I have a REALLY hard time getting up early in the morning to make a nice breakfast for myself before work. If I’m going to try be healthy I need to start the day off with a better breakfast. I decided that I’d make breakfast ahead of time, in bulk, so I could grab and go in the morning. For reheating in the morning, I just pop it in the microwave for a minute.
One thing that I love about this recipe is that it can be changed to fit what you like to eat. You can add vegetables such as spinach, green onions, broccoli, and/or ham.
I hope you enjoy!
- 12 eggs
- 12 strips of cooked bacon (or 1 cup of a different meat)
- 1 cup cheese (I have used cheddar and feta)
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Nature Seasoning (or other favorite all purpose seasoning)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Line muffin tin with muffin liners or grease the muffin tin.
- Crumble one strip of bacon in each muffin slot.
- Put a little cheese in each tin.
- In a separate bowl (preferably one with a pour spout) whisk together eggs and seasonings.
- Pour above mixture in the muffin slots (about ¾ full)
- Bake in oven for 25 to 35 mins or until done.